September 01, 2006

Day 2 - Part Deux - More pictures

I wasn't able to download all my pics on the last post, so here are some more...

The menu at McDonald's that we used to point at food to order. These are taro root pies...like apple or cherry, but taro. Hmmm...they look interesting. We weren't brave enough to try. And yes, that is corn in the bottom right corner. That's one of the side-order options.


What a real rich-shaw looks like...the driver actually ran rather than road a bike. This is a bronze statue on Wangfujing St. with a live womean posing for a picture.


Some of the delicacies you could buy along the street. Those hangy things in the middle...we think they're squid.

Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:53 PM

    Done you ever laugh at my carrying my cup on my trips....LOL...love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:56 PM

    Don't not done????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:01 PM

    I took your 15 pages and converted them to a PDF file....love mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:05 AM

    Hi guys,

    It's late and I'm getting ready to go to bed. It's 2pm your time! Tomorrow's the biggest day. Grace of God on display this time tomorrow! Hope to see you there!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A D.I.Y. Blogger Template by Sommerfugl Design