August 04, 2006

Day 35 - Travel Approval Arrived!

I can't believe we got our travel approval today! I was totally thinking it would be mid-October, maybe September at the very earliest. We're SOOOOOOOOOOO excited! The anticipated travel date is August 31 and we would get back September 14, the day before my birthday and four days before Peter/An Hu Min's birthday. What a celebration!!! We're so hoping that we can fly back before his 2nd birthday, so that we won't need to purchase a ticket for him. That will save us some $. Once he's two, we have to buy a seat for him.

There is so much to be done! I'm starting to make a list and am preparing a calendar for everything that we have to do over the next month. We don't have anything for him except a crib and a dresser and a glider...which is really for Steve and I. We also have some toys. We didn't buy anything, so we wouldn't get our hopes up...plus, we don't know his exact size. We have his weight and height and chest circumfrance...I'll have to convert the measurements from metric.

Sometime in the next few days, we'll post An Hu Min/Peter's new name. :-)

Thanks everyone, for your prayers!

BTW, I got two cherry tomatoes off my other child today. Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:22 PM

    We are so happy for you...Love mom and Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:56 AM

    Steve and Katie --

    Congrats!! Okay, you are now towards the end of your third trimester....PUSH!! Please let us know if you need anything, or have any questions. Hope ya'll (new Texas lingo) are traveling to Beijing as well...well worth the extra couple of days. Dan and I tacked on an extra day out of Hong Kong as well, beautiful city. Call us: 972/724-2486 (h) or 224/383-5870 (c); maveathome@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

A D.I.Y. Blogger Template by Sommerfugl Design